Scholars International Conference on Advances in Alzheimer's and Dementia
Тезисы до: 20.11.2019
Даты: 20.11.19 — 21.11.19
Область наук: Медицинские;
Адрес: 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato-Shi, Narita
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: Scholars Conferences
Телефон / Факс: +442035140512
Условия участия и жилье: Registration Fee $599
Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on Advances in Alzheimer’s and Dementia” (Alzheimer’s 2019) to be held on November 20-21, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies, internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Taking place over this November 2019, our Conference is a perfect platform to gain insight from basic researchers through to global colleagues and audience. This year we are anticipating the Conference with over 100+ attendees all around the globe over 30+ countries.
The following main themes of the conference have been discussed during presentations of the two-day event, which reflect current education research, developments and innovations internationally and as evidenced in both Alzheimer’s and Dementia Research and their Evidence Based Practice.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Identified Using Artificial Intelligence
- Possible Pathway to New Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Novel Therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Progress in Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Neuroscience of Aging
- Neuroscience of Aging
- The Role of Aging in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Alzheimer's: How Does the Brain Change Over the Course of the Disease?
- New Alzheimer's Therapy with Brain Blood Flow Discovery?
- Accelerating the global progress of new treatments, prevention and, ultimately, a cure and many more….
We’ll also be covering a wide range of topics including:
- Early Diagnosis
- Alzheimer’s Research
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Prevention and Risk Reduction
- Genetics and Epigenetics
- Vascular Dementia
- Modelling of Disease
Веб-сайт конференции: https://scholarsconferences.com/alzheimers-dementia/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressПрием тезисов до 28.09.19, Budapest
Global Conference on Surgery and AnesthesiaПрием тезисов до 29.09.19, Dubai
2019 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICABB 2019)Прием тезисов до 05.10.19, Seoul