Perioperative Care Congress 2019
Тезисы до: 15.09.2019
Даты: 01.11.19 — 03.11.19
Область наук: Медицинские;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Intertask Conferences, a JPdL Company
If you want to upgrade your knowledge and impact your practice, then mark your calendar to attend the only multi-disciplinary conference dedicated to perioperative medicine in Canada.
Anesthesiologists, internal medicine specialists, surgeons, hospitalists, pharmacists and allied health care providers will come together to share ideas, debate and learn about leading edge clinical practices to improve perioperative short, intermediate, and long-term outcomes.
The last 100 years have seen enormous advances in anesthetic and surgical techniques. At the same time, medical advances have also led to increased life expectancy resulting in a shift towards advanced care for the elderly. The impact of these developments is that surgery is now being performed on much older patients with higher burdens of comorbidities.
Perioperative Medicine has blossomed over the past 10 years and landmark trials have resulted in important changes in practice. There is a growing consensus that high-risk patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery would be best served through a shared-care model with members having expertise in Surgery, Anesthesia and Medicine.
- Identify strategies for perioperative cardiac risk assessment;
- Review recent data on new perioperative prognostic biomarkers;
- Appraise the data on perioperative anti-platelet use;
- Examine and discuss perioperative management of cardiac devices;
- Assess management of perioperative atrial fibrillation;
- Update global perioperative care and outcomes;
- Appraise new data on intraoperative fluid and blood pressure management;
- Discuss perioperative diabetes management; and
- Debate current controversies in perioperative medicine: arrhythmia’s and anti coagulation and intraoperative supplemental oxygen
Веб-сайт конференции: http://periopcongress.org/