The International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth's Interior (IAVCEI) Scientific Assembly
Страна: Новая Зеландия
Тезисы до: 01.11.2019
Даты: 15.02.21 — 19.02.21
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: International Association of Volcanology and Chemistry of the Earth’s Interior (IAVCEI)
The IAVCEI 2021 Scientific Assembly will be hosted within the volcanically active Taupo Volcanic Zone. Scientific sessions and field trips will provide a close tie between its volcanic landscapes and processes and the latest advances in research. Half-day and full-day workshops held pre- or post- conference will provide the perfect platform to explore and share modern techniques and topics relevant to research in volcanology in greater detail than can be achieved in the scientific sessions. Typical workshops should involve presentation of research papers, panel forums or demonstrations with the aim of involving participants in interactive discussion to facilitate interdisciplinary exchange between researchers and stakeholders.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop conveners (names, affiliation and email) and any invited presenters
- Description of the workshop (max ½ page)
- Planned format of the workshop (duration, preferred day(s), pre- or post- conference, presentations vs interactive,…)
- Workshop logistical needs (e.g., anticipated number of participants, style of room, catering, AV/computer requirements, additional needs)
- Any website or links relevant to the workshop topic
- If relevant, any relation to past workshops offered at previous IAVCEI conferences.
- Any association to current IAVCEI commissions or working groups.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.iavceivolcano.org/