Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) 2020 Conference
Тезисы до: 01.02.2020
Даты: 04.09.20 — 09.09.20
Область наук: Медицинские;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
Glasgow is Scotland's largest city renowned for its culture, style and the friendliness of its people. It is the gateway to the Trossachs, the beautiful West Coast andthe Highlands of Scotland. The city offers a blend of internationally-acclaimed museums and galleries, stunning architecture, vibrant nightlife, fantastic shopping and a diverse array of restaurants and bars. The centrally-located Scottish Exhibition Centre (SEC), location for the Conference, is within a short walk of many hotels.
The wide range of sessions is designed to interest all involved in health professions education across the continuum from undergraduate through postgraduate to CPD. As well as sessions on assessment, curriculum planning, teaching and learning, management and faculty development.
Specific themes include:
- Medical Education in 2020 - have our predictions at AMEE 2000 been achieved?
- A paradigm shift in medical education - where are we going?
- What can we learn from failure?
- Introducing sustainable health care into health professions curricula
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Postgraduate Education
- Surgery Education
- Serious Games including Escape Rooms
Веб-сайт конференции: https://amee.org/conferences/amee-2020/abstracts