Iron, Reactive Oxygen Species & Ferroptosis in Life, Death & Disease 2020 Conference
Тезисы до: 07.02.2020
Даты: 20.04.20 — 24.04.20
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: http://www.csh-asia.org/RI.html
Организаторы: Quan Chen, College of Life Sciences, Nankai University Marcus Conrad, Helmholtz Zentrum München Xuejun Jiang, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Brent Stockwell, Columbia University
We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Iron, Reactive Oxygen Species & Ferroptosis in Life, Death & Disease which will be held in Suzhou, CHINA, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday April 20, and will conclude after lunch on April 24, 2020.
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in iron, ROS & ferroptosis biology. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
1. Emerging methods for detecting Fe(II), Fe(III), H2O2, superoxide, lipid peroxides and ferroptosis in cells, tissues and whole organisms
2. The use of iron, ROS and ferroptosis as biomarkers
3. Signaling and molecular regulation of iron, ROS, and ferroptosis
4. Links between metabolism, ferroptosis, iron and ROS
5. The development of chemical probes and drugs that modulate iron, ROS, and ferroptosis
6. Novel transgenic mouse and cell models for key players of the ferroptotic process
7. The role of iron, ROS and ferroptosis in diverse pathologies, and targeting iron, ROS and ferroptosis for disease treatment
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.csh-asia.org/2020meetings/ros.html