47th International JVE Conference on Major conference topic: "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Engineering Applications"
Город: St. Petersburg
Тезисы до: 15.06.2020
Даты: 29.06.20 — 01.07.20
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: VE International, Research and Engineering Corporation Mekhanobr-tekhnika, Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMASH RAN) and Saint Petersburg State Marine Technical University (SMTU).
47th International JVE Conference is an integral part of Vibroengineering Series Conferences and will be held in St. Petersburg, Russia. The Conference is organized by JVE International with the partnership of Research and Engineering Corporation Mekhanobr-tekhnika, Mechanical Engineering Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMASH RAN) and Saint Petersburg State Marine Technical University (SMTU).
Conference is dedicated to researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research results, foster discussion, new ideas, develop partnerships and also publish a conference paper in Vibroengineering Procedia. All JVE Conferences are integral part of the Series of Vibroengineering Conferences started in 1999. Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major scientific databases: Scopus, EI Compendex, Inspec, Gale Cengage, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
Topics of the Conference:
- ▸ Materials and Measurements in Engineering
- ▸ Mathematical Models in Engineering
- ▸ Acoustics, Noise Control and Engineering Applications
- ▸ Mechanical Vibrations and Applications
- ▸ Fault Diagnosis Based on Vibration Signal Analysis
- ▸ Vibration Generation and Control
- ▸ Seismic Engineering and Applications
- ▸ Modal Analysis and Applications
- ▸ Vibration in Transportation Engineering
- ▸ Flow-induced Structural Vibrations
- ▸ Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering
- ▸ Chaos, Non-linear Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ Dynamics and Oscillations in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- ▸ Fractional Dynamics and Applications
- ▸ System Dynamics in Manufacturing System Modelling
- ▸ Dynamics of Smart and Functionally Graded Materials
Industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Energy Generation, Seismic, Infrastructure and Civil, Environmental, Military, Mechanical, Materials, Mining, Electrical, Power Plants, Refrigeration, Chemical, Biomedical, Acoustical and Ultrasonic Engineering
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.jveconferences.com/conference/PETERSBURG-2020