The 17th Globelics Conference
Страна: Costa Rica
Тезисы до: 10.04.2020
Даты: 04.11.20 — 06.11.20
Область наук: Экономические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: International Center of Economic Policies for Sustainable Development, CINPE, an institute of the National University
The 17th Globelics Conference will be held in Heredia, Costa Rica. The conference will be hosted by the International Center of Economic Policies for Sustainable Development, CINPE, an institute of the National University, one of the main universities in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica will be the first Central American country to host the Globelics Conference. The Conference has been organized before in other Latin American and Caribbean countries, as Brazil. Argentina, Mexico and Cuba and in countries in all the continents. We see a big opportunity with the conference for the analysis of strategies to promote innovation aimed to define new strategies of growth, social welfare and environment. There is also a big opportunity to strengthen the cooperation among the academy with other key actors in the innovation system, promoting relevant discussions.
The main conference theme for Globelics 2020 is “Innovation Systems and Sustainable Development: new strategies for growth, social welfare and environmental sustainability”.
The conference invites papers addressing the role of different types of actors such as the State, local authorities, continental entities, knowledge institutions, firms, industries, and political and social actors in shaping innovation and capacity building so as to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth. In particular, it aims to explore whether we need new approaches to study inequality, sustainable development, the role of SMEs and specific approaches for Latin American and other developing countries.
The conference will also consider the need to tackle new challenges related to innovation and capacity building and papers studying how systems of policies can be implemented at different levels and across different countries to innovate in order to promote inclusive growth, social welfare and environmental sustainability.
Accepted papers will be organized around parallel paper tracks encompassing:
- Science, technology and innovation for sustainable development: policy and practice.
- Agricultural innovation systems and development of rural areas.
- Strengthening national, regional and local innovation systems: the role of key actors.
- Creative industries, smart cities and sustainable urban development.
- Economic and social upgrading: trade policies, FDI, value chains and innovation networks
- Entrepreneurship, employability and innovation management.
- Innovation for inclusive development: gender dimension, indigenous knowledge, informal economy, micro and small enterprises.
- Systemic innovation policies, complexity, transformative innovation policies and mission oriented innovation policies in developing countries.
- Industry 4.0, digitalization and automatization: impacts and challenges for less developed countries.
- The green economy, environmental technologies and renewable energy.
- Catching-up, leapfrogging and structural transformation.
- Democracy and science, technology and innovation research and policy agenda.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.globelics.org/events2/annual-conference/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 4/2020Прием тезисов до 30.10.20, Вена