40th Congress of the Société Internationale d'Urologie
Тезисы до: 01.04.2020
Даты: 07.10.20 — 11.10.20
Область наук: Медицинские;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: Société Internationale d'Urologie
SIU 2020 offers the unique opportunity for the international urology community to assemble in the city where the SIU Central Office has called home for over 20 years - Montreal: a North American metropolis with European flair!
Scientific Programme Co-Chairs, Drs. Christopher Evans and Rajeev Kumar, along with the SIU Office of Education have assessed the educational needs of SIU members and Congress attendees to determine the most relevant and timely educational topics, to be presented by international key opinion leaders.
Follow SIU on its social media channels to stay up to date with the latest Congress news and updates.
The 2020 Congress Learning Objectives are as follows:
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Determine diagnosis and management of basic and complicated urological infections
- Describe the role of eHealth, new diagnostic methods and delivery of urological education and care in the developing world
- Summarize recent advances in molecular markers for urological diseases
- Report the application of therapeutic modalities and management of complex stone disease
- Discuss multimodal approach to treatment of urological cancers
- List recent advances in minimally invasive surgery
- Describe the current management of lower urinary tract symptoms
- Identify methods of dissemination of knowledge and care to underserved areas
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.siu-urology.org/congress-2020