14th International Conference On New Challenges In Management And Business
Тезисы до: 20.08.2020
Даты: 26.09.20 — 26.09.20
Область наук: Экономические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: info AT ncmconferences.com
Организаторы: The Canadian Institute for Knowledge Development (CIKD)
Main Themes of the conference are focused but not limited to the following:
- Organization structure; leadership; entrepreneurship and organizational purpose; methods and techniques for evaluating and understanding competitive, technological, social, and political environments; planning processes; and strategic decision processes Marketing
- Marketing Theory (contributions to marketing theory by disciplines of philosophy, social theory, psychology, sociology, anthropology, and other related areas), issues and topics emerging in Marketing, empirical studies of marketing, practice Management of Marketing
- Conceptualizations of marketing, marketing needs to be “managed”, challenges in Marketing, social responsibility, green marketing, political marketing, marketing on the internet, Business-to-Business and Network Marketing, market integration Customer and consumer satisfaction research
- Customer satisfaction in the virtual environment, customer satisfaction of service delivery, and staff concerned.
- Business decisions, processes, and activities within the actual business setting. Theoretical and empirical advances in buyer behavior, finance, organizational theory and behavior, marketing, risk and insurance, international business, and technological change.
- Human resource management: employee participation, human resource flow, reward systems and high commitment work systems, performance appraisal, changing corporate climates, intellectual capital, job satisfaction, job commitment, industrial relations, personnel management, training, employment, innovation management, knowledge management.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://ncmconferences.com/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 3/2020Прием тезисов до 30.07.20, Вена