NGC 2020/2021: 33rd National Geoscience Conference & Exhibition
Город: Bandar Baru Bangi
Тезисы до: 02.10.2020
Даты: 05.04.21 — 09.04.21
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: The Geological Society of Malaysia; Mineral and Geoscience Department Malaysia (JMG), Institute of Geology Malaysia (IGM), National University of Malaysia (UKM) and Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN).
The Geological Society of Malaysia is pleased to announce that the National Geoscience Conference (NGC) 2020/2021, 33rd in the annual conference series, will be held at Tenera Hotel, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor from 05th to 09th April, 2021.
The Conference is a premier geoscientific event in Malaysia and the region, which is well attended by geoscientists from academia as well as the public and private sectors.
List of Topics
- Conservation Geology, Geoheritage & Fundamental Geology
- Petroleum Geology, Quaternary Coastal & Marine Geology
- Geohazards, Disaster Risks Reduction & Climate Change Adaption
- Geophysics & Geotechnology (Geospatial & Remote Sensing)
- Environment & Engineering Geology
- Mineral & Groundwater Resources
- Ethics, Law & Professional Practice
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.geologys.online/