III International scientific conference "Science and Global Studies" (Prague, Czech Republic), October 30, 2020
Тезисы до: 29.10.2020
Даты: 30.10.20 — 30.10.20
Область наук: Экономические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: Financial and Economic Scientific Union and Publishing house «INTERNAUKA» (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Условия участия и жилье: https://www.inter-nauka.com/en/nauchnye-konferencii/fin/35/
We invite scientists and leading experts in economics, law, public administration, pedagogy, psychology and related disciplines to participate in the IV International Scientific Conference on "Science and Global Studies" (Prague, Czech Republic). The conference will be held on October 30, 2020 in a remote form by discussing the articles on the Publishing House «Internauka» website. The abstract will be posted on the publisher's website and on the science database. The collection will be assigned an ISBN (Czech Republic).
For participation in conference are invited scientists, graduate students, students, employees of research institutions, as well as practitioners who are actively engaged in research in the field of economic sciences.
MAIN THEMATIC AREAS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Saction_1. Economy and management of the national economy.
- Section_2. International Economics.
- Section_3. Economics and enterprise management.
- Section_4. Productive Forces Development and Regional Economy.
- Section_5. Money, finance and credit.
- Section_6. Accounting, analysis and audit.
- Section_7. Taxation and the budget system.
- Section_8. Economic security of business entities.
- Section_9. Mathematical methods in economics.
- Section_10. Public administration, self-government and public service.
- Section_11. Right.
- Section_12. Economics of tourism.
- Section_13. Management.
- Section_14. Marketing.
- Section_15. Psychology, pedagogy, education, philosophy and philology.
- Section_16. Sociology.
The certificate of the conference may be considered as a document confirming the participation in the scientific conference in the country that is a member of the OECD and / or the EU in accordance with the Order of conferring academic titles on scientific and scientific teaching staff, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 14.01.2016 No. 13 *.
It is necessary to participate in the conference no later than October 29, 2020:
- send abstracts prepared in Microsoft Word to the e-mail of the Organizing Committee in Ukraine email@example.com;
- to fill in the application for participation (link).
The mailing of a printed abstract and participant certificate is scheduled for December 15, 2020.
After reviewing the materials received by the conference organizing committee, an email will be sent to the author on the acceptance of materials and details for payment of expenses (preparation for printing and publication of abstracts, as well as for payment of postage costs). Upon receipt of a copy of the payment document by the organizing committee, the participant will be informed (by e-mail) of the terms and conditions of receipt of the printed version of the abstract and the certificate of the participant*.
Conference materials will be published in the form of a abstract (in electronic and printed versions). Abstracts can be written in Ukrainian, Russian, English, Slovak, Czech.
Dear colleagues! We also inform you that, if necessary, you have the opportunity to order the official plagiarism testing service of your scientific research (dissertation, abstract, article, etc.) using licensed software by submitting an official report on the form of the institution by contacting the contact person.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.inter-nauka.com/en/