The Eurovis 2021 - Visualization Conference
Тезисы до: 25.11.2020
Даты: 14.06.21 — 18.06.21
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Eurographics Working Group on Data Visualization; IEEE
The exciting and vibrant field of Visualization is an increasingly important research area due to its wide range of applications in many disciplines. In general, our ability to collect, store, and archive data vastly exceeds our ability to derive useful knowledge and insight from it. This is a ubiquitous problem. Data visualization is key to gaining an understanding of large, complex data sets by exploiting the human visual system. Data visualization leverages computer graphics in order to provide a visual overview, explore, analyze, and present phenomena which are often difficult to understand.
The objective of the Eurovis conference is to create and strengthen connections between visualization researchers and practitioners, to foster collaborations, and to draw more researchers in Europe to enter this rapidly growing area of research. Eurovis has an expanded scope to include all areas of visualization and a steadily more wide-spread visibility that allows achieving a more wide-spread impact.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Techniques: novel algorithms, visual encoding methods, and/or interaction techniques for data analysis, exploration, or communication. All sub-areas of data visualization and visual analytics are welcomed, including high-dimensional, time-series, spatial, geographic, text, hierarchical, and network data. Techniques may be specialized for specific devices or form-factors (e.g., mobile or wall-scale visualization).
- Systems: new software frameworks, languages, or tools for visualization; systems for large-scale visualization; integrated graphical systems for visual analysis or interactive machine learning; collaborative and web-scale visualization systems.
- Applications & Design Studies: novel use of visualization to address problems in an application domain, including accounts of innovative system design, deployment and impact. We welcome diverse application areas, including the physical sciences, life sciences, social sciences, engineering, arts, sports, and humanities.
- Evaluation & Empirical Research: Comparative evaluation of competing visualization approaches; controlled experiments to inform visualization best practices; longitudinal and qualitative studies to understand user needs, visualization adoption, and use.
- Theory: models of visual encoding, interaction, and/or analysis tasks; implications from theories of perception, cognition, design, and/or aesthetics; methods for automated design or visualization recommendation.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.eurovis.org/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №5-6/2021Прием тезисов до 30.06.21, Вена