ICDS 2020: The Seventh International Conference On Data Science
Тезисы до: 01.12.2020
Даты: 26.12.20 — 28.12.20
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: mengjiaoguo0702 AT gmail.com.
Организаторы: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
The explosion of digital data created by mobile sensors, social media, surveillance, medical imaging, smart grids and the like-combined with new tools for analyzing it all-has brought us a Big Data era. We are facing the great challenges: how to deal with data which is more than we could actually understand and absorb and how to make efficient use of the huge volume of data? From both scientific and practical perspectives, research on "Data Science" goes beyond the contents of Big Data. Data Science can be generally regarded as an interdisciplinary field of using mathematics, statistics, databases, data mining, high-performance computing, knowledge management and virtualization to discover knowledge from data. It should have its own scientific contents, such as axioms, laws and rules, which are fundamentally important for experts in different fields to explore their own interests from data.
The "International symposium/workshop on Dataology and Data Science" has been a platform for researchers from data and some practitioners from industry and government to share their ideas, research results and experiences on studying of data. From 2010 to 2013, it has been annually held in China where more than 300 scholars and industrial professionals from Australia, Canada, China, Japan, UK and USA attended.
List of Topics
- Theory of Data Science
- Mathematical Foundation Issues in Big DataBig Data ApplicationsBig Data ApplicationsBig Data Analytical ApproachCase Study of Data-Intensive Scientific Research ParadigmsComputational Foundation Issues in Big DataData Mining on NetworkData Quality, Data Visualization and Data ManagementEvaluation and Measurement between Data ObjectsMathematical Issues in Data ScienceScientific Data AnalysisSocial impacts by Data ScienceFoundation of Smart CityFoundation of Internet of ThingFoundation of BioinformaticsFoundation of DNA Sequence analysis
- Data Science of People
- Social networks analyticsSocial media and dynamicsUser and behavioral modelingHuman-centric computingOpinion miningRecommendation enginesSentiment analysisCrowdsourcing and social data miningPeople-oriented applications and services
- Web of Data
- Data science and machine learningBig data analyticsData integration and data provenanceCognitive modelsComputational modelsInformation search and retrievalAlgorithms and knowledge managementKnowledge bases and semantic networksLinked data management and analyticsData driven services and applications
- Data Science of Trust
- Hidden web analyticsBlockchain analytics and technologiesWeb-scale security, integrity, privacy and trustWeb cryptographyFake content and fraud detectionWeb safety and opennessMonetization services and applications
- Data Science of Health
- Personalized health management and analyticsHealth data exchange and sharingBig data in medicineWellbeing and healthcare in the digital eraOmics research and trendsHealthcare and medical applications and services
- Internet of Things
- IoT data analyticsWeb infrastructures and devices Mobile webDistributed systems and devicesOpen autonomous systemsIndustrial multi-domain webStreaming data analysisSmart city applications and services
Веб-сайт конференции: https://easychair.org/cfp/ICDS2020
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №1-2/2021Прием тезисов до 28.02.21, Вена