18th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST 2021)
Тезисы до: 08.04.2021
Даты: 23.08.21 — 27.08.21
Область наук: Физико-математические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: https://www.qest.org/qest2021/committees.html
The International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST) is the leading forum on evaluation and verification of computer systems and networks, through stochastic models and measurements.
Performance metrics of interest include response time, reliability, availability, safety, security, survivability, correctness, timeliness, and efficiency. Areas of interest include modelling formalisms and methodologies, measurements, analytical and numerical evaluation, simulation and verification, and theory of probabilistic, concurrent and non-deterministic behaviour. Also of interest are case studies showing the role of quantitative evaluation in the design of systems including computer architectures, distributed and fault tolerant systems, communication systems, embedded systems, web-based systems, and safety-critical systems.
Moreover, tools for supporting the practical application of research results in all the above areas are of special interest for QEST and therefore tool papers are sought.
Scope and Topics
The International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST) is the leading forum on quantitative evaluation and verification of computer systems and networks. QEST 2021 is the 18th conference in the series.
Scientific areas of interest include:
- Quantitative specification methods.
- Stochastic and non-deterministic models and metrics for performance, reliability, safety, correctness, and security.
- New algorithms for the analysis or simulation of stochastic, probabilistic and non-deterministic models.
- As a recent emphasis, application of data-driven, machine learning techniques for the quantitative evaluation and verification of systems, in particular for safety-critical applications (learning for safety, as well as safe learning).
- Case studies that highlight the role of quantitative specification, modelling and evaluation in the design of systems. Systems of interest include computer hardware and software architectures, communication systems, cyber-physical systems, infrastructural systems, security systems and biological systems.
- Papers that describe novel tools to support the practical application of research results in all of the above areas are also welcome.
QEST 2021 will set up a repeatability evaluation process (details below).
QEST 2021 is open to both theoretical, experimental and applicative research. The conference welcomes a diversity of modelling formalisms, programming languages and methodologies that incorporate quantitative aspects such as probabilities, temporal properties, rewards and forms of non-determinism. Papers may advance empirical, simulation and analytic methods, and industrially-relevant case studies.
In QEST 2021, we plan to organize a special session under the topic "modelling and analysis in biology", comprising topics such as epidemiological systems, systems biology, biological networks, and computational biology. Contributions in this area are particularly welcome.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.qest.org/qest2021/index.html