4th International Workshop on Materials and Design (MatDes 2022)
Тезисы до: 30.12.2021
Даты: 18.03.22 — 20.03.22
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: MatDes 2022
Submitted papers will be Peer-Reviewed and the accepted ones will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing in Ei Compendex, Scopus, IET etc. major databases.
Materials & Design (ISSN: 0264-1275)
Impact Factor: 5.77
5-Year Impact Factor: 5.83
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 2.43
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 1.951
Indexing: SciSearch/Science Citation Index Expanded, SCISEARCH, Materials Science Citation Index, Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology, INSPEC - Physics Abstracts
Metals Abstracts, Cast Metals Journal, Research Alert, Scopus, EI Compendex.
Alexander M. Korsunsky, Trinity College, Oxford University, UK
Alexei I. Salimon, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia
Geoffrey Mitchell, Institute Polytechnic of Leiria, Portugal
Ramirez-Castellanos Julio, Universidad Complutense, Spain
Henni Ouerdane, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia
S D Kaloshkin,National University of Science and Technology MISIS, Russia
☆☆Topic (include but not limit)☆☆
1. Micro- and nano-scale multi-physics phenomena, and the analysis structure, morphology, and the role of interfaces in relation to design at all scales, e.g. electrochemical energy storage, phase transformation and associated processes.
2. Operando and in situ studies of processes and structural evolution.
3. Processing of alloys and compounds for microstructure and property control, e.g. friction stir and severe plastic deformation.
4. Lightweight materials, e.g. alloys containing magnesium and lithium, as well as composites of all types of matrix (polymer, metal and ceramic) and reinforcement, including continuous and discontinuous fibres, low aspect ratio inclusions and nano-structured reinforcements.
5. Multifunctional materials, e.g. alloys, polymers and ceramics displaying shape memory effects, as well as bio-composites, composites of green or sustainable origin, and biomimetic materials.
6. Intelligent materials design to optimise performance, including hierarchical microstructural optimisation, self-healing, energy absorption, for durability, against damage and environmental extremes.
For details about topics, please visit at http://www.matdes.org/cfp.html
Cynthia Yang (Conference Secretary)
Tel: +001-6193091099 (EN)
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.matdes.org/