International Symposium on Industrial Crystallization
Тезисы до: 30.01.2014
Даты: 16.09.14 — 19.09.14
Адрес: CNRS, University of Toulouse Laboratoire de Génie Chimique 4 Allée Emile Monso BP 84234 31432 Toulouse -France
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Working Party on Crystallization of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE)
Welcome to EFCE 716th Event : ISIC 19
Crystallization takes place in most physical, biological, and chemical systems, and is exploited today in thousands of applications, from production of commodities to that of pharmaceuticals, food ingredients and fine chemicals. Research is active on a broad range of topics from fundamentals to applications, and has lead to new results and products in recent years. These developments of crystallization processes from molecules to devices lead to a better control of product quality and sustainable process.
The ISIC (International Symposium on Industrial Crystallization) series is organized by the Working Party on Crystallization of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE). Like the previous editions, ISIC19 aims providing a unique opportunity exchange between scientists and engineers of all disciplines, academia and industry, and between novice and expert. ISIC 19 presents a broad overview of the science and technology of crystallization with contributions from all continents.
Highlights & Topics
1. Fundamentals of crystallization science: thermodynamics, solubility and kinetics of crystallization, solution structure, nucleation, crystal growth, influence of impurities, agglomeration and breakage of crystals;
2. Characterization techniques of crystals and suspensions : rheology , crystal aggregation, small-angle X-ray scattering, Raman spectroscopy, image analysis tools, particle size analysis;
3. Process design, scale up, down stream processing, modelling, (multi-dimensional) population balances, monitoring techniques ; optimization and control of crystallization and precipitation processes; process analytical technologies, process control tools;
4. Product engineering : crystalline nano/micro-particles, polymorphs, co-crystals, solvates, chiral resolution;, molecular modelling, macromolecules, laser crystal growth, composites, biominerals;
5. Industrial challenges: crystallization in novel solvents, using multicomponent mixtures; spherical crystallization, melt crystallization, intensified crystallization using external fields or hybrid processes; crystallization fouling ; crystallization processes for sustainability ; novel crystallization equipment.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.isic19.fr/