The Australian Earth Sciences Convention 2014 in Newcastle.
Тезисы до: 14.03.2014
Даты: 07.07.14 — 10.07.14
Адрес: Will Organise PO Box 180 Morisset NSW 2264
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: The Geological Society of Australia
AESC 2014 will be held in Newcastle, a vibrant port city that is characterised by its working harbour, beautiful surf beaches and proximity to many of Australia’s most prestigious wineries. It is the gateway to the Hunter Valley – heart of the Sydney Basin coalfields, centre of power generation for New South Wales, and home of the NSW Institute for Frontier Geoscience, a joint initiative of the University of Newcastle and the NSW Department of Trade and Investment. Combined with the city’s focus on energy efficiency via the Federal Government’s Smart Grid, Smart City initiative and the CSIRO Energy Centre, Newcastle is an ideal site for our convention – Sustainable Australia.
The convention will be based around the themes of energy, basin geology, geodynamics, resources the environment, the geological record of life, and the role of the Earth Sciences in the community. Dedicated symposia include the 39th Symposium on the Advances in the Study of the Sydney Basin and Comparisons & Contrasts in Circum-Pacific Orogens.
AESC 2014 offers all geoscientists a unique opportunity for professional development and a chance to hear firsthand the latest developments in geosciences.
We welcome you to participate in the AESC 2014 convention in Newcastle and look forward to seeing you next year.
- Anita Andrew, Australian Journal of Earth Sciences & Environmental Isotopes Pty Ltd
- Dioni Cendon, ANSTO
- Bill Collins, Newcastle University
- Colin Coxhead, Coalfield Geology Council of NSW
- Anthony Dosseto, University of Wollongong
- Sue Fletcher, Geological Society of Australia
- Ian Graham, University of New South Wales
- John Greenfield, NSW Trade & Investment – Resources & Energy
- Sarah Jardine, NSW Trade & Investment – Resources & Energy
- Craig O’Neill, Macquarie University
- Robert Musgrave, NSW Trade & Investment – Resources & Energy
- Kaydy Pinetown, CSIRO
- Dave Robson, NSW Trade & Investment – Resources & Energy
- Greg Skilbeck, University of Technology
- Mike Smith, Austpac Resources NL
- Martin Van Kranendonk, University of New South Wales
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.aesc2014.gsa.org.au/