2014 Meeting of the International Association for Computing and Philosophy (IACAP)
Тезисы до: 02.07.2014
Даты: 02.07.14 — 05.07.14
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Computing technologies both raise philosophical questions and shed light on traditional philosophical problems; it is this two-way relation that is the focus of IACAP meetings since 1986.
We invite submission of abstracts, as well as submission of proposals for symposia on computing and philosophy. This year’s meeting will have a single main track, focusing on topics which proved to be at the core of IACAP member’s interest. In parallel, the symposia will focus on more specific topics, organised autonomously by members or member groups. One symposium will be dedicated to the work of young researchers.
We will publish selected papers in a volume of the ‘Synthese Library’ (Springer). Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper for peer-review to this volume.
Some abstracts will be accepted for presentation as posters. For papers, we foresee slots of 30 minutes per talk, including discussion.
Topics of interest:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Artificial Life
• Cognitive Science, Computation & Cognition
• Computational Modeling in Science and Social Science
• Computer-Mediated Communication
• Distance Education and Electronic Pedagogy
• Ethical Problems and Societal Impact of Computation and Information
• History of Computing
• Information Culture and Society
• Metaphysics of Computing
• Philosophy of Information
• Philosophy of Information Technology
• Virtual Reality
… and related issues
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.pt-ai.org/iacap/2014/