PCS 2014 : 7th International Workshop on Personalization and Context-Awareness in Cloud and Service Computing
Тезисы до: 04.07.2014
Даты: 12.10.14 — 14.10.14
Область наук: Компьютерные;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: North China University of Technology, China
We are pleased to invite you once again to participate in the premier annual event of The 7th International Workshop on Personalization and Context-Awareness in Cloud and Service Computing (PCS 2014).
Personalization and context-awareness research in the area of service and cloud computing is emerging as an important topic with the transformation of Internet and World Wide Web from traditional linking and sharing of computers and documents (i.e., "web of data") to current connecting of people and things (i.e., "web of people" and "web of things"). Adopting service-oriented computing as a basic paradigm, cloud computing focuses on the virtualization and transparent provisioning of hardware and software resources, which becomes the backbone for effective and efficient delivery of software services. Under such context, information and service supply faces a number of new challenges. For example, how to smartly deal with large amounts of services based on users' personalized needs, how to handle personalized and context-aware service composition in a dynamic environment, and how to customize and dynamically adapt business processes according to the ever-changing business requirements, policies, and context. Personalization and context-aware adaptation for processes and services in such a dynamic environment is one of the most exciting trends service and cloud computing today that holds the potential to enrich user experiences and make our daily life more productive, convenient, and enjoyable.
The topics of this symposium focus on all the aspects around personalized and context-aware processes, services and data in the service and cloud computing field, ranging from its theoretical foundations, support infrastructures, engineering approaches, to its applications and case studies.
Following the success of previous PCS workshops, PCS 2014 will continue to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange new ideas, developments, and experiences on the personalization and context-awareness issues of processes and services in the service and cloud computing field.
PCS 2014 welcomes papers that focus on novel solutions on the recent developments in the general areas of web services/service-oriented computing, grid/cloud Computing, semantic web, pervasive computing, software engineering, and business process management. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Physical and social context modeling, reasoning, and management for personalized services
- Models and languages for formal specification of user context and preferences
- Context-aware provisioning of cloud and mobile services
- Semantic web methods and techniques for context-aware services
- Software engineering approaches for dynamically adaptive services
- Visualization of complex context and personalization information
- Software agents and context-aware services
- Context-aware services discovery
- Security and privacy in context-aware services development
- Context awareness and cloud and mobile services standards
- Pilots and real-world applications
- User experience of context-aware services