15th International Joint World Cultural Tourism Conference
Город: Chiang Mai
Тезисы до: 13.06.2014
Даты: 16.10.14 — 19.09.14
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: World Cultural Tourism Association, University of Novi Sad, Serbia, University of Phayao, Thailand, Istanbul Arel University, Turkey, Tourism College of Zhejiang, China, CETA University College of Tourism, Spain, Philippine Academic Society of Culture and Tourism, the Philippines, University, of Hawaii, USA, Yasar University, Turkey, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan, Tumaini University at Iringa, Tanzania, South Kazakhstan State University, Kazakhstan, Hokkaido Academic Society of Tourism, Japan, Australian School of Tourism and Hotel Management, Australia, School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culture and the Culture heritage Institute, Centennial College, Canada, Cape Breton University, Canada, Technical Education Institute of Piraeus, Greece, Korean Academic Society of Culture and Tourism
Условия участия и жилье: All presenters and participants are requested to register for the conference. Registration Fees are US$350 before August 19, 2014 and US$400 thereafter. Conference registration fee includes participation in all conference sessions in three days, participation in all scheduled meal functions and refreshment breaks, Cultural Tour and a copy of conference proceedings.
The Conference will focus on a broad range of topics related to education and research in culture/heritage and tourism/hospitality. The Conference organizers invite papers, abstracts and presentation proposals relevant to culture and tourism, hospitality management. Considering the theme of the conference, Paper with any of the following or related subjects would be appropriate for presentation:
Any kind of issues in culture/heritage and tourism/hospitality/food service/convention/events.
- Cross-cultural studies in tourism/hospitality.
- Emerging issues in education and training.
- Studies and case studies on tourism/hospitality development/management/administration.
- Studies related to marketing and promotion of tourism/hospitality.
- Studies related to tourism/hospitality forecasting and economic aspects of industry.
- Studies on social, cultural, economic and environmental impact of tourism/hospitality.
- Tourism/hospitality and environmental sustainability.
- Human resources development and educational issues in industry.
- Financial models or econometrics of tourism/hospitality.
- Operation of tourism and hospitality businesses at both macro and micro levels.
- The gaming and casino industry.
- The festival and event industry
- Community tourism development and rural/farm tourism.
- Post-modern tourism/hospitality and contemporary issues in tourism/hospitality.
- IT and Internet aspects of tourism/hospitality.
- Culture and heritage
- Innovation in Tourism
- Historic and geographic tourism evolution
- Entrepreneurism, marketing and tourism businesses
- Tourist itineraries management
- Planning, sustainability and impacts of tourism
- Preservation in nature
- Human practices of material culture preservation
- Preserving the intangible
- Aesthetics, ethics, prescriptions, politics and theory of preservation, conservation, and restoration of material culture.
- Meaningful objects and the museum
- Heritage and governance for development
- Heritage and education Policies
- Heritage and culture
- Heritage and economics
- Heritage and environment
- Heritage and society
- Other papers related to the theme of the Conference
Веб-сайт конференции: http://kasct.co.kr/eng/con02.htm