3rd Water Research Conference
Тезисы до: 01.08.2014
Даты: 11.01.15 — 14.01.15
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: ConferenceCS@elsevier.com
The 3rd Water Research Conference aims to present results of state-of-the-art exploration in water/wastewater treatment and discuss conceptually novel ideas that are necessary to develop well-tuned energy- and resource-efficient treatment technologies designed to remove a wide range of known and emerging pollutants and/or to recover all useful resources like chemicals, nutrients, energy and water itself.
As such, the conference will provide a unique opportunity for the presentation of results of cutting-edge exploratory activities, associated technological applications and, most importantly, extensive exchange of ideas that will ultimately lead to a shared understanding of most promising and critically important directions of future research concerned with the improvement of water quality and the recovery of resources on local and global scales.
The program will be particularly focused on water treatment approaches that utilise highly efficient processes, for instance those of catalytic nature or involving interfacial interactions and other microscopic level controls of transformation of pollutants in engineered systems. Specific challenges on recovering resources from water/wastewater, especially water reuse, nutrient/energy/chemicals recovery will be addressed.
Catalytic processes and new materials and technologies in water/wastewater treatment
- Microscopic level insights into catalytic and related reactions leading to efficient degradation of emerging contaminants.
- New materials for water and wastewater treatment operation
- Solar and UV-driven technologies in water and wastewater treatment
- Catalytic processes and controls in radical-driven treatment reactions
- Catalysis in advanced reduction processes
- Reactive membranes and membrane materials
- Catalytic electrochemical systems for water treatment
Water reuse and product recovery from water/wastewater treatment
- Advances in technology for wastewater reuse
- Nutrient recovery, technology and market related issues
- Decentralized water recycling possibilities
- Stormwater harvesting and technologies
- Energy recovery
- Chemicals recycling/recovery
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.waterresearchconference.com/