TEI 2015 : 9th International Conference on Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction
Тезисы до: 01.08.2014
Даты: 15.01.15 — 18.01.15
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com.
Организаторы: Stanford University
The work presented at TEI focuses on physical interaction with computing technology and addresses theories, design, user experience, interfaces, interaction, and technical development. The intimate size of this single-track conference provides a unique forum for exchanging ideas and presenting innovative work through talks, demonstrations, posters, art installations and performances, and participating in hands-on studios and workshops.
With the rise of DIY and maker culture and the acceptance of research in tangible, embodied and embedded interaction, the TEI conference has gained substantial visibility and activity over the past decade. It brings together research disciplines, including tangible computing, physical computing, speculative design, IT product design, appliance design, whole body interaction, gestural interaction, embodied interaction, responsive architecture, and responsive and interactive environments and spaces. Application areas are diverse, including: public art and performance; games; learning; planning; automotive, fashion, furniture, and architectural design; music and sound creation; as well as productivity and creativity tools in domains ranging from scientific exploration to non-linear narrative. TEI brings together researchers, practitioners, businesses, artists, designers and students in this emerging field, providing a meeting ground for diverse communities of research and practice including computing software, hardware, mechatronics, camera vision and sensor technology; human computer interaction; interaction, interface and experience design; computer supported collaborative work and learning; product, industrial and architectural design; and interactive art and performance. We invite submissions from all of these perspectives: theoretical, conceptual, technical, applied, or artistic. The conference is designed to provide appropriate presentation forms for different types of contributions. Accepted submissions of all types will be included in the ACM digital library proceedings.
Authors are invited to submit high-quality work detailing original research that contributes to advancing this rapidly developing field. Appropriate topics include but are not limited to:
- Conceptual explorations
- Case studies and evaluations of field deployments
- Analysis of key challenges and proposals of research agendas
- Programming paradigms and tools, toolkits, software architectures
- Design guidelines, methods, and processes
- Novel interfaces, applications, or innovative systems
- Theoretical foundations, frameworks, and concepts
- Philosophical, ethical & social implications
- Learning from the role of physicality in everyday environments
- Embodied interaction, movement, and choreography of interaction
- Organic user Interfaces: flexible, non-flat or actuated display interfaces
- Role of physicality in human perception, cognition and experience
- Teaching experiences, lessons learned, and best practices
- Standardization, production, and business applications
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.tei-conf.org/15/