Business and Social Science Research Conference: Paris 2012
Тезисы до: 20.10.2012
Даты: 27.12.12 — 28.12.12
Условия участия и жилье: -
We invite the submissions of abstracts (100-300 words) on these business and social science topics:
- Area Studies (African, American, Asian, European, Hispanic, Islamic, Jewish, Middle Eastern, Russian, Women's and all other cultural and ethnic studies)
- Business Administration
- Energy Alternatives
- Ethnic Studies/International Studies
- Intergenerational Studies
- International Relations
- IT and CIS
- New Urbanism
- Political Science
- Preservation and Green Urbanism
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Urban Neighborhoods
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women’s studies
- Other Areas of Social Science
- Other Araes of Business
- Cross-disciplinary areas of the above related to each other or other areas.
- EUR 350.
- Please visit our payment site for more info: PAYMENTS
- Payment deadline: October 31st, 2012
- Late registration fees: EUR 420
- No cash payment accepted.
All full papers will be considered for the publication in The Macrotheme Review and The Macrotheme Report.
All abstracts will be published in the conference preceedings.
Each participant will receive the Certificate of Participation.abstract submission deadline
Please submit your abstracts by October 20th.
Full papers are required only if the author wishes to publish the paper, in which case we need to have the full paper by Dec 27th.conference venueESPACE VOCATION PARIS HAUSSMAN SAINT-LAZARE92, rue Saint-Lazare 75009 Paris
Access : RER E : Haussmann Saint Lazare, RER A : Auber, Métro Saint Lazare (lignes 3, 12, 13, 14), Métro Havre Caumartin (lignes 3, 9), Bus 20, 21, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 32, 43, 53, 94, Gare Saint Lazare
Hotels: The conference venue is located in the hearth of Paris, near the best shopping area, within the walking distance to the Louvre. When you look for a hotel, you can: 1) go to fastbooking.com, 2) search for Paris, district Opera, Grands Magasins, 3) There are over 36 hotels near the conference venue from EUR70 to EUR360 a night.
conference social events
We plan to have a conference cocktail party in one of the Paris nightclubs (not included in the conference registration fees).