14.05.15 — 17.05.15
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: http://neupsig.kenes.com/contact-us
Організатори: Kenes International
NeuPSIG 2015 is an international forum that provides the latest research and developments in understanding the mechanisms, assessment, prevention and treatment of neuropathic pain. The meeting is a superb opportunity to network and strengthen scientific collaboration. Attendees will join a global community of specialists at an interactive congress that encourages all participants to shape the scientific programme.
Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed abstracts will not be considered. Please read the rules of submission before submitting your abstract.
- Each poster presenter is allowed to present one poster
- February 27, 2015 is the last date for paid registration of poster presenters to be included in the program
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the congress.
- Only one abstract can be submitted per presenting author. Research groups can submit multiple posters however each accepted presentation must have a different presenting author.
- Only abstracts with results will be accepted for review. Results may be preliminary, and the final results can be updated in the poster.
- The study must be related to Neuropathic Pain
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- The Program Committee will review abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance, and scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter. Instructions for preparation of posters will be sent together with the acceptance notification.
- Posters will be viewed during dedicated poster time in the program and poster prizes will be awarded.
- Poster prizes will be presented only to those who attend the closing ceremony where prizes are presented with no exceptions.