10th Protein Kinases in Drug Discovery Conference
Тези до: 07.04.2015
Дати: 07.05.15 — 08.05.15
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
We invite you to attend the 10th Protein Kinases in Drug Discovery Conference, which will take place on May 7-8, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
Over the past decades, protein kinases have proven to be an important class of drug targets for the pharmaceutical industry. This meeting seeks to create a forum for scientists from both industry and academia to gather and discuss the most recent advances in kinase inhibitor research. Leading researchers will present on hot topics such as irreversible inhibitors, allosteric inhibitors, and many more. In addition to scientific talks, dedicated networking sessions will allow attendees to better dialogue on how kinase inhibitor discovery will continue to expand beyond oncology into applications in CNS disorders, inflammation, and more.
Session topics include:
- New Tools and Technologies in Kinase Drug Discovery
- The Role of Biomarkers in Kinase Drug Discovery
- Novel Approaches in Reversible and Irreversible Kinase Inhibitors
- Non-Classical Kinase Inhibitors for Overcoming Challenges in Selectivity
- Kinase Inhibitors in Oncology
- Kinase Inhibitors: Towards New Therapeutic Areas Beyond Cancer
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.gtcbio.com/conferences/protein-kinases-drug-discovery-overview
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressТези приймаються до 28.09.19, Budapest