Hybrid Systems Computation and Control
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC) has long been the leading, single-track conference on foundations, techniques, and tools for analysis, verification, control, synthesis, implementation, and applications of dynamical systems that exhibit continuous and discrete (hybrid) dynamics. Applications deal broadly with cyber-physical systems (CPS), and include mixed signal circuits, robotics, large-scale infrastructure networks, as well as natural systems such as biochemical and physiological models.
We solicit theoretical as well as applied research papers that present original work combining ideas from computer science and control systems. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Design, synthesis, planning and control
- Analysis, automated verification (Boolean or quantitative)
- Certification, validation, and testing
- Model building from data (via learning) and model simulation
- Mathematical foundations, computability and complexity
- Programming languages, specification formalisms
- Software tool engineering and experimentation
- Real-time and resource-aware control
- Network science and control over networks
- Applications in cyber-physical systems, and in particular: automotive, avionics, energy and power, mobile and autonomous robotics, medical devices, manufacturing, transportation, systems and synthetic biology, models for the life sciences, and other areas.
HSCC 2016 will be held as part of the eighth Cyber Physical Systems Week (CPS Week), alongside the International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems (ICCPS), the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN), the Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), and CPS-related workshops.
Special Issue: Authors of distinguished papers may be invited to submit an extended version of their work for possible publication in a special issue of a leading journal in the CPS research area.
Best Student Paper Award: As established in the previous years, a best student paper award will be given to a contribution primarily authored by a student.
Repeatability Evaluation: HSCC has a history of publishing strong papers emphasising computational contributions; however, subsequent re-creation of these computational elements is often challenging because details of the implementation are unavoidably absent in the paper. Authors of papers accepted to HSCC (in any track) that contain a computational component will be invited to participate in an optional repeatability evaluation process after final submission of the paper in February. Papers that pass will be highlighted at the conference and in the proceedings, and all submissions will receive confidential feedback from independent reviewers on any challenges faced in recreating the computational results. Further details will be posted at the conference web page.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/conferences/hscc2016/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 2nd International Conference on Big Data and Machine Learning (BDML 2019)Тези приймаються до 26.09.19, Chengdu
International Conference on Foreign Language Education and Linguistics (FLEL2019)Тези приймаються до 26.09.19, Guilin
2019 Workshop on Materials, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (WMMM 2019)Тези приймаються до 30.09.19, Hong Kong