Twelfth International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability
Тези до: 21.12.2015
Дати: 21.01.16 — 23.01.16
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: http://onsustainability.com/support/contact
Організатори: Portland State University
The conference will work in a multidisciplinary way across the various fields and perspectives through which we can address the fundamental and related questions of sustainability. This interdisciplinary forum is for scholars, teachers, and practitioners from any professional discipline who share an interest in—and concern for— sustainability in an holistic perspective, where environmental, cultural, economic and social concerns intersect.
The conference will address the following themes from an Interdisciplinary approach, through keynote speakers, garden sessions, workshops, and parallel sessions:
• Social determinants of health
• Conservation of green spaces in urban areas
• Eco-districts (neighborhood scale sustainability)
• Climate change, adaptation and differential impacts on marginalized communities and urban enclaves.
• Equity lenses for policy development
• Inclusion of indigenous peoples in urban development and policy making
• Inclusion of immigrants in urban and urbanizing environments.
• Maintaining ecosystem services to support urban needs
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://onsustainability.com/2016-conference/call-for-presenters