FemtoScan – multifunctional scanning probe microscope with full Internet controlPublished by emelezhik on Пт, 09/16/2016 - 14:53
for the study of surface morphology and local properties with subnanometer space resolution in air and liquids.
More than 50 different modes, including:
- сontact atomic force microscopy;
- resonance atomic force microscopy;
- non-contact atomic force microscopy;
- scanning friction microscopy;
- scanning tunneling microscopy;
- tunneling spectroscopy;
- scanning resistivity microscopy;
- electrostatic force microscopy;
- magnetic force microscopy;
- force mapping;
- nanolithography etc.
Controllable sample heating.
Ukraine, V.E. Lashkaryov Institute of Semiconductor Physics NAS of Ukraine, E. Svezhentsova (e-mail: email@example.com)