International Conference on Management, Leadership and Business Intelligence
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: Sam Houston State University
Engineering and sustainable development challenges
Globalization and sustainable development
Local sustainable development
Risks of sustainable development
Education for sustainable development
Management in sustainable development
Entrepreneurship and sustainable development
Modern technologies in engineering
Computer engineering and sustainable development
Agrobusiness and sustainable development
The 2017 IBII International Conference on Management, Leadership and Business Intelligence (ICMLBI '17) will take place in The Woodlands, TX, United States, April 7-8, 2017. The conference aims to provide a high-level international forum for researchers and scientists to present their new advances and research results. The conference covered all aspects of General Business, Management, Business Intelligence, and Leadership. The conference will also provide the participants a broad overview of the latest business, management and leadership research and will be a valuable reference source for further research and professional network.
Scope and list of subjects for ICMLBI '17 (includes but not limited to):
- Theory and Developments of Management
- Management of ecommerce security, trust and privacy
- Managing in the digital economy.
- Big data analytics – challenges for knowledge management.
- Issues in project management
- Managing across company boundaries – strategic partnering.
- Managing the customer experience – an outside-in view of the companies
- Strategy management in business
- Data and Knowledge management for ecommerce and government
- Supply Chain management
- Leadership for Innovative Enterprises
- Developing strategic leadership capabilities
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Facilitating entrepreneurship throughout the growth cycle.
- Leadership and management Styles
- Gender and leadership
- Leadership for sustainability
- Leaders role in innovation
- Leadership in non-profit settings
- Leadership and the family enterprise
- Leading change and managing conflict
- Leading from the middle – centralized vs. decentralized control
- Leadership challenges – barriers to effective communications
- Hybrid Learning
- Ensemble Learning
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- AI in Business Applications
- E-Business and Management
- Customer Relationship Analysis
- Supply Chain Integration and BI
- Digital business ecosystems
The 2017 International Conference on Management, Leadership and Business Intelligence (ICMLBI '17) will be held at Sam Houston State University, The Woodlands, TX. The conference invites you to submit abstracts of your research presentation and special session proposals to this conference. The presentation can be in person or via video conference.
Full papers are not required for the conference but recommend if you wish to publish a paper on selected IBII Journal after the conference. Following your registration, ICMLBI '17 will select a number of the best extended versions of the papers for publication in Journal of Management Science and Business Intelligence (JMBI), and you will be given instructions on how to submit an extended version of your abstract and paper. Best presentation awards are voted during each session of the conference.
The benefits of attending ICMLBI are considerable for established academics and new scientists alike. Apart from the academic benefits, the rich social and cultural program is always associated with our events. Attractive destinations and quality venues ensure an enjoyable stay to all participants. The multinational composition of the attendees often stimulates the initiation of fruitful conversations. The overall experience is always fulfilling.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://ibii-us.org/Conferences/ICMLBI17.html
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
VII международная научно-практическая конференция "Проблемы и перспективы развития экономики и управления"Тези приймаються до 28.11.19, Прага
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 1/2020Тези приймаються до 30.01.20, Вена