Comparative and Cross-Border Issues in Bankruptcy and Insolvency Law
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law is pleased to announce the 2017 Law Review Symposium on Comparative and Cross-Border Issues in Bankruptcy and Insolvency Law. The symposium will be held at Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago from November 30th to December 1st, 2017. In conjunction with Professor Adrian Walters of IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law and Professor Christoph Henkel of the Mississippi College School of Law, the members of the Chicago-Kent College of Law, Law Review, are organizing the symposium.
The purpose of the conference is twofold: (1) developing and promoting legal scholarship on global and domestic bankruptcy and insolvency law topics in the United States; and (2) starting a new dialogue on these topics between academics, the practicing bar and bankruptcy bench.
The focus of the symposium is on comparative and cross-border issues in bankruptcy and insolvency law in its broadest sense. This includes both, consumer and corporate bankruptcy and insolvency topics. The following topics and themes will be included in the program:
- Current issues of bankruptcy and insolvency law in a global context
- Harmonizing cross-border bankruptcy, insolvency and restructuring law
- Topics related to the UNCITRAL Working Group V, including corporate restructuring and cross-border recognition of bankruptcy and insolvency related judgments
- Personal and consumer bankruptcy and insolvency
- Importance of efficient and predictable insolvency regimes for economic growth
- Treatment of small and medium sized enterprises in bankruptcy
- Islamic finance and insolvency
- Importance and use of technology in the insolvency and bankruptcy profession in the U.S. and abroad
- Hot topics
The list of the above listed topics is not exclusive. Any paper submitted with a comparative or cross-border component will be considered for presentation.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://studentorgs.kentlaw.iit.edu/cklawreview/2016/12/06/symposium-announcement-call-papers/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №5-6/2020Тези приймаються до 30.06.20, Вена
Европейский журнал юридических и политических наук. Номер 2/2020Тези приймаються до 30.07.20, Вена