1st Workshop on Autonomic Management of Large Scale Container-based Systems
Тези до: 09.06.2017
Дати: 18.09.17 — 22.09.17
Область наук: Фізико-математичні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Containers are a lightweight OS-level virtualization abstraction primarily based on namespace isolation and control groups.
A container is a software environment where one can install an application or application component (the so called micro service) and all the library dependencies, binaries, and basic configurations needed to run the application. Containers provide a higher level of abstraction for the process lifecycle management, thus enabling not only to easily start and stop applications, but also to upgrade and release new software versions in a seamless way. Container packaging mechanisms, like Docker, LXD, and RKT, as well as management frameworks, like Kubernetes, Cloudify, Mesos, etc., are promoting their widespread adoption in the Cloud, Big Data and the Internet industry today. Indeed, containers may solve many issues, e.g., application dependencies, application portability, performance overhead.
Despite the wide interest in containers, we are far away from their maturity stage and there are still many open research issues. This workshop is specifically focused on the challenges of autonomic management of large-scale container based systems.
The workshop is supposed to share new findings, exchange ideas, discuss research challenges and report latest research efforts, which are related but not limited to the following topics:
- Performance modeling of container based systems
- Monitoring of container based systems
- Characterization of containerized workload
- Orchestration models, mechanisms and policies for large-scale deployments
- Resource management at run time
- Autonomic management of large-scale container-based systems
- Management of container in cloud networking (e.g., NFV)
- Use cases and challenges for the management / orchestration of large-scale container-based systems – Cloud, HPC, Big Data, IoT applications and Internet / Network Services
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.bth.se/amlcs/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
VII Международная конференция "Инновации и закономерность развития технических и естественных наук"Тези приймаються до 19.06.19, Ванкувер
The 2nd Int'l Conference on Statistics, Mathematical Modelling and Analysis (SMMA 2019)Тези приймаються до 19.06.19, Guilin
2019 The 5th International Conference on Control Science and Systems Engineering (ICCSSE 2019)Тези приймаються до 25.06.19, Shanghai