47th Critical Care Congress
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: Society of Critical Care Medicine
Make your contribution to the advancement of critical care by submitting your original investigative research and case reports for the 47th Critical Care Congress. If accepted, your work will be considered for presentation at Congress. Abstracts will be published in Critical Care Medicine, the #1 critical care subspecialty journal. Individuals whose abstracts are accepted are also eligible for peer evaluation and awards. First authors who are SCCM members and non-full physicians at the time of abstract submission may be eligible for complimentary Congress registration.
Participate in SCCM's 2018 Critical Care Congress by submitting an abstract or case report. Submission is free. Both domestic and international submissions are encouraged. Abstracts and case reports may be submitted between May 3 and August 2, 2017, at noon, Central Time. No extensions or late-breaking abstracts will be permitted.
- Abstracts and/or data previously presented or published nationally or internationally are not allowed.
- Abstracts presented at an SCCM chapter meeting are allowed.
- Abstracts may contain new research on a topic presented previously.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present the abstract as accepted.
- Stimulating and unique case reports will be considered for the 2018 Congress program.
- Abstracts will be scored on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit
- Adequate sample size and proper statistical analysis
- Adherence to instructions
- Originality of work
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.sccm.org/Education-Center/Annual-Congress/Pages/default.aspx
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 7th International Conference on Biological and Medical Sciences (ICBMS 2019)Тези приймаються до 20.06.19, Chengdu
2019 4th International Conference on Biomedical Signal and Image Processing (ICBIP 2019)Тези приймаються до 20.06.19, Chengdu
Евразийский ортопедический форум 2019/ Eurasian orthopedic forum 2019Тези приймаються до 20.06.19, Москва