3rd Unconventional Completions Forum
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: UCF Houston
The 3rd Unconventional Completions Forum Houston will bring onshore operators, oilfield services and solution providers together to focus on innovations in tools and technologies to reduce costs, increase production flows and improve the EUR for onshore completions.
Through a unique mix of operational and technological case studies, presentations and panels, this meeting supports the better planning and design of completions through a deeper understanding of the reservoir, lateral well placement and selection of stimulation techniques.
Join completions leaders at this meeting to learn about:
- Innovations in completions during the downturn: Enabling onshore operators to be more competitive in a lower-for-longer pricing environment
- Overcoming the challenges of well placement and well interference; both internally and with other operators
- Collaborating to gain a deeper understanding of subsurface attributes to plan and design the most economic completions
- Advances in well stimulation tools, techniques and data analytics to increase production flows and improve EUR, including optimal proppant and fluid selection
- Targeting recompletions and other unconventional techniques on wells with greatest opportunity for production increases and extraction cost reduction
In addition, interactive conference workshops will focus on produced water treatment and practical innovations in well design; including multi-disciplinary approaches to optimize cost, EUR and lifecycle well performance.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://unconventional-completions.com/?utm_source=Referral&utm_medium=Evvnt
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
Европейский журнал экономических наук и управления. Номер 4/2019Тези приймаються до 30.10.19, Вена
VII международная научно-практическая конференция "Проблемы и перспективы развития экономики и управления"Тези приймаються до 28.11.19, Прага