RNA-Seq, Single Cell Analysis & Single Molecule Analysis 2017
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Welcome to the Select Biosciences, Inc. NGS, RNA-Seq, Single Cell Analysis & Single Molecule Analysis: Research to Diagnostics 2017 Conference.
This conference brings together technology development and applications of:
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- Single Molecule Analysis (SMA)
It has become increasingly apparent that the differences between cells in the same population can be significant, and there is therefore a need for improved methods to capture and analyze individual cells such as circulating tumor cells (CTCs). The development of technologies for single cell analysis (SCA) is driving this field forward via basic research on isolated individual cells, the development of biomarker assays, and diagnostics development.
We also explore at this conference the translation of next-generation sequencing (NGS) from research to deployment in the clinical-setting for oncology, genetic testing, as well as infectious disease testing. In this vein, this conference explores technology development and applications of RNA-Seq -- an expanding segment within the broader NGS space. This conference will also present the latest technologies/products in flow cytometry and FISH.
This conference will be co-located with the Select Biosciences, Inc. 4th Annual Liquid Biopsies and Minimally-Invasive Diagnostics 2017 and delegates from both conferences can network and engage.
- Flow Cytometry, FISH and Technologies for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- Front-end Sample Preparation for NGS and RNA-Seq: Challenges with Clinical Samples
- Microfluidics-based Devices for Single Cell Analysis (SCA)
- NGS on Rare Cells (such as Circulating Tumor Cells) and for Clinical Applications
- RNA-Seq for Transcriptional Characterization and Profiling
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA) and Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) for Diagnostics Development and Genetic, Prenatal Testing
- Single Cell Analysis (SCA) and Single Molecule Analysis (SMA) in Cancer, CNS Diseases, and Other Disease Classes
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://selectbiosciences.com/conferences/index.aspx?conf=SCASMA2017
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 4th International Conference on Biomedical Imaging, Signal Processing (ICBSP 2019)Тези приймаються до 20.08.19, Nagoya
2019 3rd International Conference on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (ICCBB 2019)Тези приймаються до 20.08.19, Nagoya
2019 6th International Conference on Advances in Biology and Chemistry (ICABC 2019)Тези приймаються до 25.08.19, Nanjing