Computational Modelling in Mass Spectrometry and Ion Mobility: Methods for Ion Structure and Reactivity Determination
Місто: St. Petersburg
Тези до: 18.11.2017
Дати: 25.01.18 — 28.01.18
Область наук: Хімічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: https://www.asms.org/conferences/suggest-a-topic
Організатори: American Society for Mass Spectrometry
Molecular dynamics (MD), quantum mechanical (QM) calculations, mass spectrometry (MS) and ion mobility (IM) are all indispensable tools and biophysical measurement techniques used throughout a vast range of research topics within biopharmaceutical and academic research.
The combination of MD and QM with MS and IM has impacted multiple research fields: from small molecule structure-activity-relationship design, drug-protein docking experiments, fundamental gas-phase ion chemistries and reactivities, to structural characterization of small drug-like isomers, organometallics, large native protein complexes and even modelling of the electrospray process.
This conference will highlight contributions made by both established and new up-and–coming researchers in the field of MD, QM, MS and IM.
- Small Molecule and Protein Molecular Dynamics and Quantum Mechanics: The Basics.
- Small Molecule and Peptide Molecular Dynamics and Quantum Mechanics
- Computational Methods for Determination of Ion Structure by Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Ion Mobility and Ion Spectroscopy
- Computational Methods for Studies of Ion Chemistry
- Gas-phase Structure and Reactions of Nucleic Acids and Glycans
- Protein-Ligand and Protein/Protein Complexes: Soluble and Membrane Proteins
- Ion Mobility Separation Algorithms: Which One is Optimal?
- Molecular Dynamics and Quantum Mechanics in Medicinal Chemistry: Real Therapeutic Case Studies.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.asms.org/conferences/sanibel-conference/sanibel-conference-homepage
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 3rd International Conference on Computational Chemistry and Biology (ICCCB 2019)Тези приймаються до 25.10.19, Seoul