“Bridges” - College English Association 2018 Conference
Місто: St. Petersburg
Тези до: 01.11.2017
Дати: 05.04.18 — 07.04.18
Область наук: Філософські;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: College English Association
The Sunshine Skyway Bridge crosses Tampa Bay from St. Petersburg, called the Sunshine City in honor of its Guinness Record for most consecutive days of sunshine (768). St. Petersburg is home to historic neighborhoods, distinguished museums, contemporary galleries, and a wide variety of dining, entertainment and shopping venues.
St. Petersburg is also home to the College English Association’s 2018 national conference, where we invite you to join us at our annual meeting to explore the many bridges that connect places, texts, communities, words, and ideas.
CEA invites proposals from academics in all areas of literature, language, film, composition, pedagogy, and creative, professional, and technical writing. We are especially interested in presentations that build bridges between and among texts, disciplines, people, cultures, media, languages, and generations.
For your proposal you might consider:
- Bridges between disciplines, languages, or generations
- Bridges between races, classes, cultures, regions, genders, or sexualities.
- Cultural or ideological bridges in literary, scholarly, or theoretical works
- The bridge as construct, form, metaphor, motif, or icon
- Connections between text and images or sound
- Bridges between theory and practice, reading and writing, writer and audience
- Building bridges between teaching and scholarship; faculty and administrators; professors and students
- Bridges as physical artifacts and symbols of industry and technology
- Digital humanities as a bridge between worlds
- What bridges connect, support, and pass over
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://call-for-papers.sas.upenn.edu/cfp/2017/08/16/college-english-association-2018-conference
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
"The Aesthetics of Decay: Ghost Stories and Mysteries" International ConferenceТези приймаються до 10.11.19, London