Southeastern Theatre Conference Young Scholars Award
Тези до: 11.12.2017
Дати: 11.12.17 — 08.01.18
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: Southeastern Theatre Conference
About the Award:
The History/Theory/Criticism/Literature Committee of the Southeastern Theatre Conference invites submissions in all topics related to the broad categories of history, theory, criticism, and literature. We are committed to scholarly exploration of issues concerning all types of theatre presentation. We welcome both traditional and contemporary approaches to history, theory, criticism, and literature as well as related concerns such as pedagogy, historiography, and applied drama, including alternative or even radical approaches and interpretations.
- In order for their papers to be considered, students must be enrolled in an academic program as of November 16, 2017.
- One graduate and one undergraduate paper will be chosen for presentation at the 2018 SETC annual convention, March 7-10, 2017 in Lexington, KY.
- Winners must present their paper at the Young Scholars Panel held during the convention in order to collect prizes. If a winning author cannot attend, then an alternate winner will be selected.
Award winners will receive:
- A $225 cash prize,
- Free conference registration,
- Free SETC membership for one year,
- and a ticket to the States Luncheon during the 2017 Conference.
Guidelines for papers:
- Papers should be presentation length of 20 minutes/no more than 10 pages in length (papers longer than 10 pages will not be read).
- No more than two images directly related to the paper’s argument or analysis may be included at the end of the document, and will not be counted toward the 10 page limit.
- Papers should conform to the most current MLA style guidelines.