The 3rd GEN TEFL International Conference
Місто: Kuala Lumpur
Тези до: 15.01.2018
Дати: 11.05.18 — 13.05.18
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/GENTEFL2018
Організатори: Global Educators Network
The 3rd GEN TEFL International Conference welcomes papers discussing new research, new forms of contexts for learning, and new types of collaboration among academics and practitioners from wide range of disciplines and educational settings that explore a rich and diverse view on ELT Policies and Practices.
Modes of Presentation
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, and practice based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 40 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
• Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper, and
include objectives, methods and major results.
• Submit also a biography of about 150 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall undergo double-blind review.
• Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for presentation.
• For more information visit www.gentefl.org
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.gentefl.org/gen-tefl-2017.html