7th Focused Meeting on Cell Signalling
Тези до: 02.02.2018
Дати: 16.04.18 — 17.04.18
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: British Pharmacological Society
The BPS is delighted to invite you to attend our next focused meeting on Cell Signalling. This two-day scientific meeting is the seventh in a highly successful series: it will give 200 participants the opportunity to hear leading experts in cell signalling from across the world present their research. For the first time, the meeting will include the JR Vane Medal plenary lecture. The meeting provides invaluable opportunities for participants to network with pharmacologists from the UK and overseas.
To provide a forum, led by internationally-leading researchers, to discuss the latest findings and ideas in cell signalling research with an emphasis on G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) pharmacology and therapeutics.
- To discuss the latest advances in our structural understanding of GPCRs, including quaternary interactions
- To link structure to function with respect to key GPCR features (e.g. orthosteric and allosteric ligand-receptor interactions, structural basis of GPCR coupling to G proteins, GRKs, arrestins)
- To review and contrast recent advances in our understanding of structure-function relationships in families A, B and C GPCRs
- To highlight progress in our understanding of receptor-arrestin interactions
- To explore the therapeutic potential of ligand ‘bias’ in drug discovery
- To appreciate the latest findings linking pharmacological manipulation of specific GPCR subtypes as novel therapeutic approaches to disease
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressТези приймаються до 28.09.19, Budapest