Pharmacology Futures 2018
Тези до: 02.03.2018
Дати: 17.05.18 — 17.05.18
Область наук: Фармацевтичні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: British Pharmacological Society
Pharmacology Futures 2018 will explore the technologies that will drive drug development over the next 10 to 15 years, with speakers sharing their visions of the future to celebrate 250 years of pharmacology in Edinburgh.
The University of Edinburgh’s Cameron Prize for Therapeutics will also be awarded during the meeting.
To explore the technologies that will drive drug development over the next 10 to 15 years.
- To understand the role of structural genomics in generating and testing small molecule inhibitors
- To appreciate the importance of epigenetics as a target for drug discovery
- To recognise the role of stem cells in therapeutics, drug safety pharmacology, and drug discovery
- To appreciate the use of biomarkers in guiding therapy
- To understand the importance of allosteric drug binding sites for novel drug development
- To describe trans-institute approaches to drug development for neurological diseases, using the NIMH as an example.
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressТези приймаються до 28.09.19, Budapest