Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International Conference 2018
Тези до: 27.06.2018
Дати: 01.10.18 — 03.10.18
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanophotonics: the ubiquitous science.
Nanophotonics in the last years is showing clearly its inclusive nature. Several disciplines are taking advantages in using novel tools derived from the astonishing progress in Nanophotonics, for exploring novel fundamental properties of materials on different length scale. The optical methods, both experimental and theoretical, are ubiquitous in several fields facilitating the development of a common language even for disciplines considered far, just a few years ago.
This third edition of NANOP confirms a broad topics list with the aim of bridging the macro with the molecular world.
- Photonic & plasmonic nanomaterials
- Optical properties of nanostructures
- Optics and transport on 2D materials
- Nonlinear nano-optics
- Quantum dots and centres colour
- Strong light-matter interactions at the nanoscale
- Enhanced spectroscopy and sensing
- Quantum nano-optics
- Nanoscale photothermal effects
- Optical sensing from solid state to bio-medicine
- Advanced imaging for photonic materials
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://premc.org/conferences/nanop-nanophotonics-micro-nano-optics