9th European Silicon Days
Тези до: 01.03.2018
Дати: 09.09.18 — 12.09.18
Область наук: Хімічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: Saarland University
The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to participate in the 9TH EUROPEAN SILICON DAYS to be hosted in Saarbrücken (Germany) from September 9th to 12th, 2018.
The 9th European Silicon Days will bring together outstanding scientists and researchers from academia and industries, young academics, students and businessmen from Europe and around the world. Topics of this conference will range from fundamental questions to applications and from molecules to materials, thus mirroring the importance of silicon-based materials and technologies in everyday life.
Oral Presentations of several formats will constitute the backbone of the scientific program:
- Plenary Lecture, 45 minutes including discussion (invitational)
- Invited Lecture, 30 minutes including discussion (invitational)
- Short Lecture, 20 minutes including discussion (selected on basis of submitted abstracts)
- Poster Sessions will be held twice in the late afternoon with drinks and aperitifs as a prelude to the evening program
- Welcome Reception will be held in Saarbrücken Castle located in the city center above the Saar River and within walking distance of most hotels recommended for this conference..
- Coffee breaks between oral presentations can be attended in the lounge of lecture theatre E2.5. Hot and cold refreshments and cookies will be offered.
- Conference Diner will be held in the blower house of former ironworks in Neunkirchen/Saarland. A shuttle transfer will be organized.
- Sight Seeing Tour for accompanying persons to one or more of Saarland’s world-famous tourist sites will be offered during the conference. Time and place will be decided in due course. Please check our website for further details.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://9esd.de/