The Workshops in Interventional Radiology Education Singapore (WIRES)
Тези до: 31.05.2017
Дати: 17.08.18 — 19.08.18
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: Singapore General Hospital (SGH) Campus
The Workshops in Interventional Radiology Education Singapore (WIRES) is an annual academic meeting jointly organized by the College of Radiologists, Singapore (CRS) and the Singapore Radiological Society (SRS). The inaugural WIRES was held back in 2010 along with Singapore General Hospital as the co-organiser was a success, attracting more than 100 participants, as well as enthusiastic participation by commercial vendors.
This year, the 9th edition workshop with theme “Interventions for Women and Children”, will be held at the Singapore General Hospital (SGH) Campus from 17 to 19 August 2018.
1. Abstract must be submitted in English, font size 11pt, Calibri.
2. The abstract text is limited to 300 words and is to be structured to headings as given in the template.
3. Presenting author will be the abstract submitter.
4. Abstract submissions are limited to a maximum of three abstracts per presenting author.
5. The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts. Following this, notification of acceptance will be sent to the presenter along with the necessary instructions and schedule.
6. Registration fee is to be settled upon confirmation of abstract acceptance. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by Wednesday, 18 July 2018 will be scheduled and included in the final programme.
7. Please contact the organising secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any enquiries.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.gevme.com/wires-2018