International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders 2018
Місто: Hong Kong
Тези до: 01.06.2018
Дати: 05.10.18 — 09.10.18
Область наук: Медичні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: Congress@movementdisorders.org
Організатори: The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS)
Technology in the Diagnosis, Monitoring, and Management of Movement Disorders
To submit a Late-Breaking Abstract for the International Congress in Hong Kong, please click the button below. The deadline for 2018 abstract submissions is June 1, 2018 11:59 pm (CDT). Late submissions will not be accepted. Late-Breaking Abstracts notification e-mails will be sent mid-July.
Late-Breaking Abstracts will be considered for presentation and publication at the International Congress if they fulfill the following criteria:
- The topic must be of critical importance to the clinical/scientific community and/or the public.
- The abstract must be report data that became available for public dissemination only after the deadline of the regular abstract submission (March 15, 2018), and has not been previously published or presented.
- The study and results reported should be novel (not simply an extension of previously published work) or be definitive of confirming or refuting other critically important work.
- The following categories are typically suited to the main poster sessions and will not be considered for Late-Breaking Abstracts: case reports, qualitative surveys, reviews of existing treatments, practice reviews, rating scale validation, small confirmatory studies, small scale epidemiology studies, research proposals.
- The Late-Breaking Abstract program is not designed to favor investigators who inadvertently missed the deadline for regular abstract submission.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.mdscongress.org/Congress-2018.htm