20th World Congress on Toxicology and Pharmacology
Address: Radisson Hotel Narita
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: Conference Series LLC ltd
Телефон / Факс: 16508894686
Умови участі та проживання: 699-899 accommodation: 150
We welcome you to the 20th World Congress on Toxicology and Pharmacology which is going to be held during May 06-07, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan with the theme “Probing Novel Facts in Toxicology and Pharmacology”. Toxicology Congress 2019 will bring together Leading Principle Investigators, Pharmacologists, Toxicologists, Clinicians, CRO’s, Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry professionals to discuss the advancements in health care therapeutics and clinical trials.
Toxicology Congress 2019 is an amazing space for interactions on relevant topics of interest to both Toxicologists and Pharmacologists. Participants from all over the world will include scientists from industry, universities and other research and governmental institutes, and trainees in the field. It will include keynotes, workshops, oral presentations and parallel posters considering and showcasing the assessment of engaged and impactful research.
Keynote talks confirmed so far:
- “Cytotoxicity of molybdenum trioxide nanoplates” by Dr Lidia Zapor, Central Institute for Labour Protection - National Research Institute, Poland
- “The Role of the Forensic Pharmacologist as an Expert Witness” by Dr. Stephanie Lora Sharp, The Glasgow Expert Witness Service Ltd, UK
- “Environmental Melamine exposure and renal diseases” by Dr. Ming Tsang Wu, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
- “Transition metal complexes/organometallic compounds as anticancer/anti HIV drugs or in pharmaceutical industry” by Dr Prakash Kinthada, JNTU University, India
- “Synthesis, characterization and evaluation of toxicity of melatonin loaded poly (d, l-lactic acid) nano-particles (mel-pla-nano-particles) and its putative use in osteoporosis” by Dr. Somenath Ghosh, Shobhit University, India
The topics of the Conference will truly reflect the current and future trends in Toxicology and Pharmacology. The Congress will cover a cover a broad spectrum of toxicology and pharmacology including topics such as: Risk Assessment and Toxicology, Environmental Toxicology and Food Safety, Analytical Toxicology, Genotoxicity, Pharmacological Testing, Forensic Toxicology, Applied Pharmacology, etc., through invited keynote and plenary lectures, workshops, symposia and session talks.
The global in vitro toxicology testing market is expected to USD 27.36 Billion by 2021 from USD 14.15 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 14.1% between 2016 and 2021. Toxicity testing of new compounds is essential in drug development, as identifying the potential toxicity at an early stage in drug discovery can save both time and developmental costs, and also reduce the likelihood of late-stage failure.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee we invite you to join us at Tokyo, Japan on May 06-07, 2019, where your presence will be a key addition to enrich the meeting and set its standards high. To accomplish the same, submit you valuable research abstract to us for our Speaker Sessions and do register to the conference by following the link
Looking forward to see you at Tokyo, Japan.
Toxicology Congress 2019
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://toxicology-pharmacology.conferenceseries.com/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressТези приймаються до 28.09.19, Budapest
Global Conference on Surgery and AnesthesiaТези приймаються до 29.09.19, Dubai
2019 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICABB 2019)Тези приймаються до 05.10.19, Seoul