Petfood Forum China 2019
Тези до: 06.05.2019
Дати: 20.08.19 — 20.08.19
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com
Організатори: Debbie Phillips-Donaldson
The Petfood Forum China 2019 content advisory board is seeking abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations, due 6 May, 2019.
Petfood Forum China 2019 is scheduled for 20 August at the Kerry Hotel in Shanghai, China. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend Petfood Forum China on that date.
What to submit
Potential speakers are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, focusing on China and Asia;
- Pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce, in China;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in China;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety.
An advisory board of pet food industry experts will evaluate all submissions for:
- Relevance of topic;
- Presence of new or innovative information, concepts or research. Originality is key, so please be sure your abstract gives a clear idea of how your topic is unique and/or based on new research findings or work not found elsewhere;
- Proposed speaker’s experience or background with the topic;
- Lack of commercialization or promotion – it is crucial that the paper/presentation does not come across as a sales pitch, seeking to promote your organization or product(s);
- Evidence of previous speaking experience.
Each submission is evaluated on its own merits against these criteria but also in relation to other papers received – for example, it is highly unlikely two papers on the same or a very similar subject would be selected for presentations, especially for this one-day conference. We seek to present a balance of timely topics as well as ensure particular areas of high industry importance and popularity are sufficiently covered.
No abstract will be considered if it seems commercial or if it has been published or presented prior to Petfood Forum China 2019. Abstracts similar in title or content to previously presented material should include significant new information.
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://www.abstractscorecard.com/cfp/submit/login.asp?EventKey=CQFKASOZ