Pyroliq 2019: Pyrolysis and Liquefaction of Biomass and Wastes (posters)
Тези до: 31.05.2019
Дати: 16.06.19 — 20.06.19
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: firstname.lastname@example.org
Організатори: Engineering Conferences International
The conference will be a forum for discussion of the advances in the pyrolysis and liquefaction of biomass, organic residues and wastes to intermediate products like bio-oil, biochar, bio-gas and torrefied materials. This will include slow, intermediate and fast pyrolysis, hydropyrolysis, solvent liquefaction and hydrothermal processing. Besides, a special session will be dedicated to pyrolysis of wastes from fossil origin, such as plastics.
Final products are derived after proper fractionation, isolation, purification and/or upgrading, and contributions addressing the processing to marketable materials, chemicals and fuels are especially invited.
The conference will also offer a platform to those who are able to report on commercially successful processes.
The main themes and proposed sessions:
- Fundamentals of pyrolysis and liquefaction (reaction mechanisms in dry and solvent environments, reaction kinetics, product selectivity, effects of heat and mass transfer limitations, catalysis)
- Reactor development and modelling (testing and modelling of lab-scale units)
- Process development and integration (testing of fully continuous laboratory setup and pilot installations providing a full mass balance closure, including pre-treatment, reaction and product separation)
- Resources and feedstock characterization and pretreatment
- Product characterization, separation and upgrading (refers to chemical characterization, isolation, purification and post treatment / upgrading of fractions or single compounds from the first products of pyrolysis or liquefaction; this would also include catalytic hydro-processing of bio-oils)
- Development of added-value products and market studies (heat, electricity, fuels, chemicals and materials)
- Technical, economic and environmental feasibility studies
- Novelties (integration of electrochemistry, membranes, hydrogen, fuel cells, ionic liquids, molten salts, etc.)
- Pyrolysis or liquefaction of waste from fossil origin (e.g., plastics)
- Successful demonstration, scale-up and commercialization
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.engconf.org/conferences/energy-technology/pyrolysis-and-liquefaction-of-biomass-and-wastes/