Second International Workshop on Resources and Tools for Derivational Morphology 2019
Тези до: 24.05.2019
Дати: 19.09.19 — 20.09.19
Область наук: Філологічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: derimo2019 AT ufal dot mff dot cuni dot cz
Організатори: Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics Faculty of Mathematics and Physics Charles University
The Second International Workshop on Resources and Tools for Derivational Morphology (DeriMo 2019) will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, on September 19 and 20, 2019, at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University.
The Prague edition of the workshop aims to continue and push forward the discussion on language resources and tools for derivational morphology (and, more generally, for word formation) and on their usage in linguistics, and to bring it closer to linguistic research into word formation.
The Prague edition of the workshop will continue and push forward the discussion on language resources and tools for derivational morphology (and, more generally, on word formation) as started at the first DeriMo workshop, which took place in Milan, Italy, in October 2017.
DeriMo 2019 will provide an international platform for presentation of new developments in existing word-formation resources and for introduction of recently created ones. A debate is expected on all aspects of creation of these resources, from technical solutions to linguistic decisions on which word-formation processes and how they are modelled in the resource. DeriMo 2019 wants to cover modern as well as ancient languages and welcomes approaches with a potentially multi-lingual focus. Availability of appropriate tools is considered essential not only for the resource development but also for potential use of word-formation data in both Natural Language Processing and linguistic descriptions. Presentations of any type of linguistic research into word formation are expected to contribute to a discussion on usage and usability of available resources and tools. Linguistic insights into the phenomena that are modelled in the word-formation resources may indicate directions of future research, whether with language-specific, cross-lingual, multi-lingual, or typological perspectives.
The topics to be addressed in the workshop include (but are not limited to) the following:
- language resources for word-formation either of individual languages, or with a multi-lingual focus,
- representation of word-formation processes in the resources (models based on base-derivative pairs, paradigmatic models, or other representations),
- enhancement of word-formation resources with other features (e.g. semantic categories in affixation, classification of compounds),
- linking word-formation resources with other types of annotation (e.g. syntactic, semantic),
- application of (semi)automatic methods in modelling word formation, - tools for creating, searching etc. of word-formation resources,
- data-based linguistic research in any aspect of word-formation (of individual languages, with contrastive or comparative focus, diachronic perspectives etc.),
- theoretical accounts of word-formation issues.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://ufal.mff.cuni.cz/derimo2019/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)Тези приймаються до 10.07.19, Paris
IV Международный симпозиум «Гуманитарные и общественные науки в Европе: достижения и перспективы»IТези приймаються до 24.07.19, Нью-Йорк
Европейский журнал литературоведения и лингвистики. Номер 3/2019Тези приймаються до 30.07.19, Вена