The 23rd CGA Annual Meeting - The Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Colorectal Cancer (CGA-ICC)
Місто: Salt Lake City
Тези до: 12.07.2019
Дати: 03.11.19 — 05.11.19
Область наук: Медичні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: email@example.com.
Організатори: The Collaborative Group of the Americas on Inherited Colorectal Cancer (CGA-ICC)
The 23rd CGA Annual Meeting will assemble health care professionals and researchers who care for or whose research includes individuals and families at an increased risk of gastrointestinal and other associated hereditary cancers. The conference is designed to reduce the barriers that learners face, which include: lack of time to stay current on rapid advances in genetic technology and its implementation into clinical practice; challenges diagnosing and managing patients with ambiguous clinical presentations and uncertain genetic test results; limited knowledge and resources about hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes in the general population and ethnic minorities; and limitations imposed by patients and providers to identify hereditary cancer syndromes.
The program will be directed at colorectal surgeons, medical oncologists, gastroenterologists, researchers, geneticists, nurses, colorectal cancer registry coordinators, genetic counselors, pathologists, psychologists, and other professionals involved in the care of individuals with hereditary gastrointestinal cancer.
After completing this activity, participants will be able to do the following:
- Summarize recent research on the basic biology of gastrointestinal cancer development, including modifiers of the hereditary phenotypes
- Describe potential implications for clinical practice
- Implement new approaches to screening and preventing gastrointestinal cancers
- Summarize the evidence for new diagnostics, devices, and pharmaceuticals
- Describe the impact of newly discovered genes and the use of recently introduced gene panels to diagnose and manage hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes
- Institute use of clinical and genetic modifiers of the hereditary cancer risk in their clinical practice
- Define the changing care models for diagnosis and management of various hereditary cancer syndromes
- List the surgical approaches to hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes for both treatment and prophylaxis
- Describe patient criteria for referral for surgery that offers optimal outcomes
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the New Mexico Medical Society (NMMS) through the joint providership of Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services (RMCHCS) and The Collaborative Group of the Americas in Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer. RMCHCS is accredited by the NMMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Веб-сторінка конференції: http://www.cgaicc.com/Events/event_landing.cfm
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Science (ICBBS 2019)Тези приймаються до 25.08.19, Beijing
European Precision Medicine Conference Тези приймаються до 29.08.19, London
Conference on theme: "Human Physiology 2019"Тези приймаються до 30.08.19, London