The IEEE-RIVF International Conference on Computing and Communications Technologies
Місто: Ho Chi Minh city
Тези до: 30.09.2019
Дати: 06.04.20 — 07.04.20
Область наук: Технічні;
Е-мейл Оргкомітету: https://easychair.org/cfp/ieee-rivf-2020
Started in 2003, RIVF (Research, Innovation and Vision for the Future) has become a major scientific event for researchers in the field of Computing and Communication Technologies, not only in Vietnam but also worldwide. In the past, the conference series was annual. Since the 9th conference in 2012, RIVF has been held in approximately every 18 months, alternating between the northern and southern part of Vietnam. Historically, it was at RIVF 2007 that the IEEE Vietnam Section was formed, and since then RIVF has become an IEEE conference. Proceedings of RIVF 2006 – 2018 are available at http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/conhome.j... indexed by SCOPUS and ISI Web of Science.
RIVF 2020 is the 14th conference in this series. RMIT University Vietnam is hosting the conference for April 6-7, 2020 in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. It continues to offer an opportunity for researchers and innovators to discuss problems, share results, identify emerging issues, and establish academic collaborations in various disciplines of computing and communications.
The conference solicits submission of research papers in major areas of computing and communications, such as (organized by themes and tags):
- Image, Language, and Speech Processing: Natural language processing, speech processing, speech production and perception, language modelling, speech analysis and synthesis, speech enhancement, human-computer interface and interaction, information visualization, multimedia.
- AI, data analytics and intelligent systems: Soft computing, knowledge discovery, machine learning, computational biology, agent-based systems, semantic web, information extraction and retrieval, data mining, big data, text, web and graph mining.
- Smart computing and computational modelling: digital Twins, digital reality, smart cities, smart utilities and service infrastructures, industry 4.0 applications, computer modelling and simulation of complex systems
- Network, cloud computing and internet of things: Network architecture, protocols and security, quantum networks and communications, parallel, distributed, grid and cloud computing, fog/edge computing and networking, mobile and ubiquitous computing, IoT and wireless sensors, 5G and beyond.
- Software engineering and information systems: Software development methods, software system modelling, software testing and verification, embedded systems, distributed data management, information integration, domain and metadata modeling, e-commerce and business integration solutions
- Cyber-security: security and privacy, application security, intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis, mobile and cloud computing security, cyber-forensics, blockchain
Веб-сторінка конференції: https://rivf2020.rmit.edu.vn/
Конференції по темі - із близькими дедлайнами:
2019 2nd International Conference on Technological Advances of Sensors and Instrumentation(ICTASI 2019)Тези приймаються до 24.10.19, Shenzhen, China
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Тези приймаються до 25.10.19, Новокузнецк
2019 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering (CMAME 2019)Тези приймаються до 30.10.19, Melbourne